BALANCE Integrative Care, PLLC 910.232.5778 email@example.com
Medical qigong (“chee” gong) uses physical movement, breathing exercises, and mental intention to correct and restore function in the body (tai chi is one form of qigong).
The purpose of medical qigong is to:
- strengthen and regulate internal organs support the nervous system
- bolster the immune system relieve pain
- release deep-seated emotions and stress
Medical qigong’s primary intention is to promote health and healing by balancing and revitalizing the body’s energy.
Medical qigong is frequently used as adjunct treatment for:
- cancer (helps reduce unpleasant side-effects of radiation and chemotherapy)
- disorders of the digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular, and nervous systems
This class meets Tuesday evenings 5:30-6:30pm and costs $10 per session.
A free introductory class is offered on the second Thursday of the month 5:30-6:30pm.